visit NMBS Europe for more information
Eurostar timetable www.eurostar.com
- Duration: 3h00
- Changes: 1
- Route: London St Pancras - Bruxelles-Midi - Gent Sint Pieters
Thalys Timetable www.thalys.com
- Duration: 2h10
- Changes: 1
- Route: Paris Nord - Bruxelles-Midi - Gent Sint Pieters
TGV timetable http://www.tgv-europe.com/en/train-ticket
- Duration: 1h13
- Changes: 1
- Route: Lille Europe - Bruxelles-Midi - Gent Sint Pieters
From Brussels Airport to Ghent?
From home to Brussels airport
- Brussels airport is open 24h/24h and offers disability access.
- Contact: Tel: +32 2 753 77 53
From Brussels airport to Ghent
- Railway is situated at level -1 in the airport.
- Ticketing office: open 06.30 until 22.00
- 2 direct trains per hour to "Gent Sint Pieters"
- Other connections possible through Brussels North station. For more information on train schedules visit http://www.railtime.be/website/home-en.
From Brussels South Charleroi airport to Ghent?
From home to Brussels South Charleroi airport
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport, also called Charleroi Airport, is located in Gosselies, 46 kilometers south of central Brussels.
- Contact: Tel: +32 78 15 27 22
From Brussels South Charleroi airport to Ghent
- At Charleroi airport, there are two ticket dispensers where you can buy tickets valid for "any Belgian destination". This ticket covers a journey in a TEC bus, and a train journey (from Charleroi-Sud to any station in Belgium). The two ticket dispensers are placed outside the airport, near Door 2. Two methods of payment are accepted: cash or credit/debit card.
- TEC bus from the airport to Charleroi-Sud station (every 30 minutes)
- Train: with 1 change in Bruxelles-Midi (from platform 20 to platform 16), every hour. Duration: 1h28, Route: Charleroi-Sud - Bruxelles-Midi - Gent Sint Pieters
For more information on train schedules visit
From Lille – Lesquin Airport to Ghent?
From home to Lille airport
- Lille-Lesquin Airport is an international airport situated in the north of France.
- Contact: Tel: +33 320 496 747
From Lille Airport to Ghent
- The platform for the shuttle between the airport and Lille station is situated next to Main Door A.
- Bus from the airport to 'Lille Flandres' railway station (every hour), Duration: 25 minutes
- Train several times a day, Duration: 1h06
- For more information on train schedules visit
From railway station Gent Sint-Pieters to the city center (Korenmarkt)
- Line 1: from 'Railway station Gent Sint Pieters' - direction 'Wondelgem' or 'Evergem.
- Trams from railway station Gent Sint-Pieters depart from a separate platform outside the railway station (to your left when you leave the station through the main entrance – direction Koningin Maria Hendrikaplein)
- Stop: 'Korenmarkt' or 'Gravensteen'
- Every 4 minutes